Sunday 18 March 2012

my second product

I have decided to do one product i love everyday for my faves and after that and after that i will try to post some new videos or vlogs or something to keep you entertained.

So my second product is the marcel face powder this is an amazing face powder first the packaging is no fuss no extra un needed extras and i love that also another thing is the price i got mine at walmart for i think 10 dollars canadian but i know from personal experience that if you were to go say rexall it will be at a higher price. I have to say that for the price you get a good amount of product you get about 2.4 ounces of product.It comes in 2 shades but beacause of the sheer nature of the product does not really have much of an effect. So i really love this and when i run out i will definetly repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment